January 25th, 2006
|failedtosay||03:04 pm - maybe some of you can tell me what's up.|
okay i've never posted here, just joined... in search of someone who may know something and tell me if it's just my head playing games or something actually happening.
i've always been interested in paranormal stuff, but yesterday was too odd for me. i went to my boyfriends house and we were laying on his bed, all of a sudden i got into the weirdest mood. i wanted to speak in different langauges, latin mainly, i kept squirming, tugging at my hair, but i thought i was just being my retarded self... but after that was done with, i got scared and told my boyfriend i felt i was in a weird mood, and not a good one. i felt i wasn't myself, and mainly, i was afraid i was acting this way because i wanted to be but it wouldn't stop. it's hard to explain, now... i was always a weird girl, and you know how it is when you're younger and want to pretend to be something else... that's what i thought it was, but then i believed it was something else becuase it was weird. after a while, my heart/pulse rate started racing and i was breathing very deep and fast, which soon turned me into laying like a lump against the wall and staring off into space and almost crying. i was like a rag doll. my boyfriend asked me if i wanted to go to the hospital because of how fast my heart was going and my breathing, but i told him no. it later passed after he got me thinking about other things and i felt better. he figured it may have been an anxiety attack or something.
i woke up at 3am last night, and this morning the claddagh necklace he got me with an irish cross on it broke. i wore it to feel safe in the night, and when i woke up it was laying beside me looking as if it was pulled off my neck. other than that i guess i feel better than yesterday, though i still feel emotionless and drowsy and just not myself.
if this community is still alive and could give me hints as to what's wrong or related stories, it would be greatly appreciated. i'm not a religous person, i used to be when i was younger but have grown into an atheist after biology class and such, haha. but now i'm slightly freaked and last night i actually asked to go to a church.
First of all, I super love your icon! King Kong rulz!
*back to serious face }:o|*
Yes, I totally know how you feel. It's called psychic attack, and it happens to everyone, even really famous psychics like Sylvia Browne. Entities have the ability to zone in on our behaviors and thought patterns and they can make us say, do and react strangely. Latin is usually used to ward off demons, but can you remember if you wanted to speak darkly, like using black magic Latin? The broken cross is a big sign of a bad presence.
There are a number of things you can do:
1. Imagine a shield of white light around you (the light of God, the light of angels, the light of Buddha, whoever you believe in) that protects you from negative or outside influences. Evil presences hate white light because it negates their darkness. Imagine a shield of white light around your house as well to keep them out.
2. Repeat this chant: "By law, I seal the front door, back door, side doors, basement doors and windows of my house from any negative influences or any influences that do not promote health, wellness and well being in any of my bodies or fields."
To seal yourself, say three times: "By law, I seal my brain and brain waves, DNA and genetics, electromagnetic grid, magnetic grid, inner planes and outer planes from any negative energies or any energies that do not promote health, wellness and well being in any of my bodies or fields."
3. Imagine golden mirrors reflection around and away from you, deflecting the darkness back to where it belongs. It might be helpful to have a mirror above your bed, because negative entities hate mirrors (it makes them look upon their negative selves, and legend goes that they can get stuck in mirrors).
4. Light a white candle or burn some sage around your house to keep away negative entities. This has been used since B.C. times to ward off negative spirits.
5. Check yourself. Do you feel that the entity may have attached itself to you? You can imagine a sword going around you and cutting off any attachments that the negative energy has on you, then imagine yourself being sealed off so the attachments cannot come back.
6. You can buy some sea salt, then get into a tub of water, pouring 1 cup of sea salt into the water with you. Submerge yourself for at least 10-20 seconds and imagine all the negative energy washing off of you. Then let the water drain and imagine the evil energy draining away from you for good.
7. If you can get some, holy water works well to ward off spirits. Also herbs like Sage, Witch Hazel, Marjoram and resins like Star Anise and Dragon's Blood also keep away negative energies. I don't think you would have to go this far, I'm sure the other techniques will work best.
Does that help? I've had this problem before myself, actually a number of times, that's how I know all these techniques. You let me know if you need any help.
haha yes i love king kong, it was amazing. :)
anyway, that's all very helpful and i'll keep that all in mind. i really do appreciate all that, i thought i was going schizo or something and was being full of myself with all of that.
later on after i posted that and was home alone, i prayed [i haven't done that in YEARS.] and i found an old crucifix and put that over my bed, my friend came over and i'm feeling much better.
i don't believe i wanted to speak black magic latin. just latin in general.
oh, and what do you mean by "entities?"
Entities used to be human beings, but when they died, they either thought that God wouldn't accept them (as religion often puts into us), or they didn't know they were dead, so they ended up earthbound. Entities usually have a negative energy around them and they often attach or mess with us because they want to take our energy. They want to be human again, so they'll take energy from us to get that feeling. It can be a very unpleasant experience when they do it. Some of them are just outright trying to deliberately hurt people, while others just don't know they're dead. Becuase your cross was broken, I would say this one definitely wants to be hurtful.
oh, wow. part of me still wonders if it's just my mind playing games with me, but then part of me does feel uneasy about all the timing and such. it wasn't that the cross was broken, it itself is together, just the necklace looks as if it was pulled off from my neck while i was sleeping, and there's nothing it could have gotten snagged on which is why it's so weird to me. and to continue with weird timing, i've been home alone all night and my dogs are barking at nothing in the backyard. i hate when dogs do that.
Dogs are highly sensitive. They can see entities better than we can. Even the necklace being pulled off is a sign of a malevolent spirit.
Just to be clear, even though religion tells us that if we sin we can't go to Heaven, I really don't think that's true. I think all entities can cross over with the proper help. Usually shamans and people like that can do it. Sometimes they have unresolved issues that keep them bound to Earth. I think your case is just an entity trying to take your energy. The techniques I listed should help with that.